Request a transcript

Use your state or jurisdiction link below to request a transcript. In some cases, you may have to contact your administrator for more information.

Third-party transcript requests

Visit our partner site if you are requesting a transcript on behalf of a test-taker in the following jurisdictions:  California, Florida, Ohio, Virginia, N. Carolina, Mississippi, Vermont, Washington, District of Columbia, S. Dakota, Oregon, Michigan, Michigan Prisons, Utah, Hawaii, FBOP, DANTES, and International.