Running a testing program
Your testing program is vital to the success of the test-takers you serve. Similarly, professionals in Adult Basic Education (ABE), various preparation programs, and a host of GED® testing program employees depend on your testing program’s success.
Managing and promoting your program is important. Here are some resources to help:
- GED Testing Service Style Guide & Graphic Standards
- GED® Logo Guidelines
- GED Testing Service Newsroom
- GED AccessPoint™
ORDERING TEST MATERIALS
To order paper-based test materials or associated forms and contracts, please email email@example.com or call 202-621-1622.
PROMOTING LIFELONG LEARNING
Help your students move a step closer to a college degree. Visit ACE's Center for Lifelong Learning, a national movement to recognize and promote adult learner's programs in higher education. Check out the center's web page for more ways to help your test-takers throughout the GED® testing lifecycle.
MATHEMATICS TEST POSTERS
- Three 8.5" x 12" posters (PDF)
- Large 28" x 40" standard grid (PDF)
- Large 28" x 40" coordinate plane grid (PDF)
- Large 28" x 40" calculator directions (PDF)
MATHEMATICS TEST VIDEOS
- Calculator Operations video (YouTube)
- Calculator Operations video (WMV)
- Operaciones con Calculadora (YouTube)
- Operaciones con Calculadora (WMV)
- Alternate Format Gridding video (YouTube)
- Alternate Format Gridding video (WMV)
- Alternativas de Formato de Cuadratica (YouTube)
- Alternativas de Formato de Cuadratica (WMV)
- Mathematics - Teaching Tips (PDF)
- Mathematics - Solving for Variables (PDF)
- Language Arts, Reading - Teaching Tips (PDF)
- Language Arts, Reading - Expanded Synthesis Questions (PDF)
HISTORY OF THE GED® TEST
Join the 2002 Series Closeout Campaign and get a free poster and campaign button.
TESTING ON COMPUTER
Find out how your center can become certified to offer the GED® test on computer.
Help your test-takers who can't make it to class. Learn more about GED Marketplace™ to help them achieve more.