GED® Testing on Computer Launch Kit
At GED Testing Service we believe that “Success is just clicks away™.” As more and more states launch the GED® test on computer, our goal is to ensure you have quality materials to share with colleagues and test-takers. The launch packet includes marketing collateral, a media kit that will aid in promoting the GED® test on computer program in your local community and with the media, and easy to use web resources, like copy and videos. Here you can view these marketing materials and download resources to assist with your testing on computer launch.
GED Testing Service welcomes you aboard and we look forward to your computer-based test success. To order additional materials or if you have any questions please contact:
Each Testing on Computer Launch kit that you will receive includes:
- 100 Test-taker Benefit Sheets  – Put these near your center’s entrance so test-takers will pick them up. Hand them out as necessary.
- 2 Caleb Posters [0647a] & 2 Tahisha Posters [0647b] – Use sticky tack and post in high-traffic locations near center entrance, bulletin boards, and communal areas. Caleb and Tahisha are two of our GED® test graduates who provide an encouraging boost to prospective test-takers.
- 1 GED® Test on Computer Magnet  – Place on any metal item. Have fun phrasing why the GED® test on computer benefits your program and test-takers.
- 5 Official GED Practice Test™ Online Table Tents  – Place near computers and communal areas.
- Media Kit - The media kit includes talking points, customizable press releases, media alerts and easy to follow instructions to assist in your center’s awareness campaign.
- Web Resource Kit - The web resources includes website text, banner ads, online videos and easy to follow instructions to assist in your center’s awareness campaign.
VIEW MARKETING COLLATERAL
- 0632 Testing on Computer Benefits for Test-takers
- 0647a Testing on Computer Poster - Caleb
- 0647b Testing on Computer Poster – Tahisha
- 0681 Testing on Computer Magnets
DOWNLOAD MEDIA KIT
- Guide to Using Public Relations Kit
- Internal Speaking Points
- External Speaking Points
- Local State Press Release Template
- Local Testing Center Media Alert Template