We know Adult Ed Programs are looking for more ways to connect with GED® students. At GED Testing Service, we collaborated with teachers, program directors, state administrators and more to come up with a set of tools to help you do just that.
|What is GEDPrep Connect™?
||How to Request GED Manager™ Access
|Benefits for Adult Education Programs
|Register to Attend Webinar Trainings
GEDPrep Connect™ helps GED® candidates find teachers in their local area, by routing them to the Adult Education Locater when they create their account on GED.com. Furthermore, lists of GED® candidates who express interest in a program will be shared with adult educators in those programs that participate in GEDPrep Connect™.
- Students find adult ed centers more easily on GED.com
- Adult educators access data about active students and students interested in your program
- Adult educators can connect more easily with testers and manage their progression through the GED® program
- Adult educators and state programs will be able to monitor the number of students expressing interest in your program
Some states do not yet have access to GEDPrep Connect™ is only available through GED Manager™. Your state GED Administrator™ must first authorize you to have access to the data within GED Manager™. Once your administrator sends GED Testing Service your name and email address, you will be set up with a GED Manager™ account. Then, you will receive an email inviting you to use GED Manager™. Your state must also agree to ‘Share My Scores’ access for your programs, whereby students can agree to share scores with you.
NOTE: Some states have not yet authorized adult educators to have access to student information. In the states that have authorized programs to access student information, students must also agree to share their scores with your program before they can be viewed by their teacher.
- Manage Enrollments
- Manage Student
- Student Test Activity Report
- Passers Report for Adult Educators
- Printing Bulk Score Reports
- Watch the FAQs webinar
- Watch the Interested Student List webinar
- Watch the webinar for GEDManager™ users
- Watch the Overview webinar