Don’t wait to get started – schedule your GED® test today! If you don’t pass, you’ll get two discounted retakes for every GED® subject test you purchase. GED Testing Service will waive its fee when you retake the test - so now there’s no reason to put off your GED® test. Log into MyGED™ and schedule your retest!
How much is my discounted retake?
- All you pay are state or testing center fees, if there are any in your state. Fees vary, so check your state’s retake price.
- Select your state to find out what the discount retake price will be for you.
How does my discounted retake work?
- For every GED® test subject you purchase but don’t pass, you’ll receive two discounted retakes for that subject
- GED Testing Service waives its $20 testing fee
- If you test and use both discounted retakes, you’ll have to purchase the test at the regular price to test again. Your purchase will include two more discounted retakes.
- Have more questions? Read the FAQs and full Terms and Conditions.
How do I use my discount?
- Schedule your discounted retake through your MyGED™ account. Your discount is automatically applied – no code needed.
- When you start scheduling, you’ll see the non-discounted test price
- Once you select your test, test time, and testing center, the checkout screen will show your discounted price
- You have to schedule your discounted retakes one at a time for the discount to apply during check-out
When can I schedule my retake?
- Discounted retakes are good for 12 months after your first test attempt
- In most states, you can test three times on the same subject without waiting. After the third attempt, you have to wait 60 days before trying again. Check your state’s policy page to see if they have a different retake policy.