Erasable note boards
Prepare for your GED® test on computer by learning about the erasable noteboards available at your testing center.
Pearson VUE erasable note boards can be used during your GED® test on computer instead of using scratch paper. The note boards measure 8.5 x 14 inches, are designed to be used with an erasable marker, and can be wiped clean after each use.
WHY CAN'T I USE PAPER?
- Erasable note boards are a green alternative to the use of scratch paper
- Erasable note boards add to test security. Note boards avoid the risk of improper removal of scratch paper from the testing center, which can result in compromised or invalidated test scores
- Only one noteboard is allowed at a time
- Erasable noteboards may not be used before the exam starts
- If you need a replacement for any reason, a test administrator can provide you with a replacement, if available
- You will be monitored at all times during your exam
- Engaging in misconduct or other irregular activies may invalidate your score
- Removing an erasable noteboard from the testing center is considered misconduct
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 14 inches