Are you looking for marketing materials to increase your outreach to adult learners within your centers and communities? We’ve done the work for you.
The resources below will point you in the right direction. Reference and use these tools as handouts or in conversations with test takers and colleagues.
COLLEGE ADMISSIONS RESOURCES
2014 TEST PROGRAM ITEMS
- 2014 GED® Program Educator Handbook (PDF) Download the Educator Handbook CD (Zip File)
- Tools for Drafting a Constructed Response classroom worksheet (PDF) NEW!
- 2014 GED® Program Brochure (PDF)
- Download Assessment Guide for Educators (PDF)
- Watch the 2014 GED® Test Webinars
- The GED® Test: A Content Comparison (PDF)
- The 2014 GED® test (PDF)
- GED Credentialing™ (PDF)
- Calculator Reference Guide and Math Formulas and Symbols posters (Zip File)
- Corrections: How to Get Started (PDF)
- Guide to Professional Development and Classroom Tools (PDF)
- How to Get and Use GED Ready® Vouchers (PDF)
- Getting Started: Free Online Typing Tutorials and Games (PDF)
More FREE Resources
Order FREE Materials
Order FREE professionally developed brochures, handbooks, and posters for your classroom. Place your order today!
Getting Your Students Started!
Find resources like the MyGEDTM Student Guide to help spread the word to your students and others use the 2014 GED® program.
Teaching & Scoring Tools
Explore, download, and view the resources you need for your classroom!
Get complete access to professionally developed GED Testing Service marketing materials with Brand Central.